Avenir Light is a clean and stylish font favored by designers. It's easy on the eyes and a great go to font for titles, paragraphs & more.
Award Winning Book
SYNOPSIS: In Vicki Sandler’s multiple award winning book, Find Your Scream, Live Your Dream: Discover Your Inner Leader, you will learn how you can have a life of your dreams–one filled with more time, energy, health, wealth and happiness. Through simple, practical, proven methods, you will take away how to:
– identify your “scream” of joy from your core, that is, your expression of your life’s joys and natural gifts. And once it’s out, there is no stopping you or your employee’s potential! When aligned with your “scream”, you will have more time and energy and accomplish more with less!
– tap into the power of your infinite, intuitive wisdom, which comprises over 90% of the information available to you, compared to 10% of the information derived from your cognitive thoughts.
– understand the mind-body connection and what your body is telling you in the form of pain about where you are out of alignment with your scream.
– face the fear of change fearlessly in your personal and professional life to transform it to one of your dreams!
There are over 30 exercises to incorporate the Scream to Dream approach that worked for Vicki, her employees, friends and peers. The resources that she has used are all referenced.
The Scream to Dream method explained in her book, enables business leaders to:
-Align your employees’ natural talents with their work — and with your organization’s values — resulting in higher employee engagement and productivity,
-Experience better health and lower health care costs,
-Attract and retain employees who are best-fit, not mis-fit.
How? The Find Your Scream method uses three powerful steps:
– Find Your Answers Within. Listen to your all-powerful intuition or gut feel.
– Explore Your Core. Identify your scream and your signature gifts and listen to your body for clues when you are out of alignment.
– Release Your Fear. Recognize when your fear is holding you back, release it and replace it with your desired way of being.
BOOK SYNOPSIS: 280 pages; 30 exercises.
People’s lives are changing as a result of her work. Her method has been endorsed by business leaders, medical professionals, employees, peers and friends.
Personal testimonials from attendees of Vicki’s programs and readers of her book attest to her approach of conscious living and leading.
“I resonated with Vicki’s writing. Her story “screamed” of the universal corporate experience: preparation and experience meets opportunity yielding great success only to be thwarted by cosmic and uncontrollable forces. But Vicki rises like a Phoenix from the ashes through incredible personal introspection and revaluation on a highly introspective and personal exploration of the soul. Vicki has a great and personal story to tell and in that story is a message for us all.”
– Jack Milligan, President of Leathers Milligan, and former VP of HR for several companies
"The principles shared by Vicki make her book a must read for any savvy global thinker or CEO. "
– Laura Alden Kamm, medical intuitive and author.
"The compelling, yet plain language, in Vickis book aroused my brain and caused me to dig deep. Her method helps all people."
– Michael Boguslawski (Bogey), the #1 consumer advocate, formerly with CBS Channel 2.
"I trust Vickis whole person approach to leading will not only help each person listen to the physician within, but also find his or her inner leader and trust the wisdom it will reveal, in so doing you will not only become a happier, healthier, more fulfilled human being, but will also elevate our world one person at a time."
– Internationally acclaimed holistic physician and author, Dr. Gladys T. McGarey.
“This book must be on every entrepreneurs and managers’ bookshelf, easily accessible and referenced often. Vicki shares many personal learning experiences that translate into helpful strategies involving management, group dynamics, “best fit” approaches and work team environments. You can draw from it quickly and find a variety of tools to fit employees to their best roles, allowing them to excel, exceed and accomplish everything put in front of them. It offers self-help tools to develop your personal leadership style. A quick read and a tool for anyone in corporate America!”
– Georgiana Anderson, college professor and business leader.